Monday 27 February 2012

Born of Frustration...Well, That's About Right!!!! x


Howdy Doody y'all. How are youse? I completely hope that you are tippety toppety terrific in every way.
As for moi?.....I am frustrated in major dollops Blogballs.....and the reasons are these:
The makeover of my faborific blog (yep, this one right here) is becoming like a fecking trial or something. You see, what began as a method to empty my head of all that is crazy and bewildering, thus affording peace and quiet for a while, swiftly became something folks actually read and in some instances, even commented on! Wtf?!?....I know, who would've thought huh? Things have seriously changed in Sparkle Land because this 76 Sparkles lark is no longer my personal online diary. I really want it to be useful and serve a purpose outside of my own jibberings and I'm aware that I haven't posted anything new for ages. I'm struggling with content versus aesthetics if the truth be told. 76 is not how I want it to be by any stretch of the imagination, but the image I have in my head is getting ever closer, so keep looking me up.....the train is still comin'.....and the diesel's sho nuff still hummin and well, if nothing else there'll be always be tunes huh?
Short n sweet today chick peas...just like me haha :-)
Soundtrack: James Born of Frustration. Wicked band of my youth, impression tarnished forever by freaky dream about lead singer dossing in a pissy old tenement stairwell in nothing but a pair of red speedos (shudder) Off to seek cognitive therapy ASAP......xxxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment