Tuesday 24 January 2012

People Get Ready.....There's Some Sparkles Comin' x


Blogbods of Absolute Deliciousness! It is I...Leclerc! Just updating your asses (not in the donkey sense, you understand) as to the status of my Beautiful, Bouncing Blog Baby and her cheeky wee revamp. Yeaaahhh Boiiii...it's on. Things are being tweaked and fiddled with and soon, my darling Blogpots.......soon we will be 'Doin' It and Doin' It and Doin' It Well' all over the place, believe!
So, I have had another ramble around the Blogging Mountain and have got another mighty fine thing-a-ling-a-ding-dong for you to read, share and interact with. And it goes a little something like this:

www.greatlaketaupo.com

Dunno quite what the old Mountain/Road Biking boxydoodle is all about. I think you funky monkeys all know by now that, well I just wouldn't would I? It is a compelling read, so tuck in y'all.
Soundtrack: Aaah, yes an absolute feckin treat today Peeperoos. The Rev Al Green (beyond fabulous...dodgy hanky though....) Have been waiting a long, long time for this little jewel to appear. So here it is. Get ready people....The Sparkle Train is about to arrive at Platform 76 (see what I did there?) Oh arse...it's Panhandle on the tannoy....... ;-) Now we out....missing you already....... x

No comments:

Post a Comment