Tuesday 10 January 2012

Pass the (Amazingly Informative Blog) on the Left-Hand Side....x


Woohoo Blogsters.....Here's my cool as new blog post for the Funkydoodles at Destination Great Lake Taupo: Check it out, love it completely, shamelessly share it, pass it on to everyone you know (and even those you don't) It would be rather nice if you could get old Ellen to notice it....I'd quite like to meet her and be on her show, hahahahaha!
Since we're sharing and caring I thought it only apt for the Soundtrack to be: those fellas from Musical Youth Pass the Dutchie and while yer at it Mary...go on and pass on the blog post as well. xxx
http://www.greatlaketaupo.com/new-zealand/Family_Blog_Detail/index.cfm/2012/01/its-free-its-fun-its-the-great-lake-taupo-playground-challenge/

2 comments:

  1. Lenny 'The Pan Handle' Madhavan21 January 2012 at 14:35

    How did this blog entry begin? I will tell ya…

    Woohoo!

    Hmmm … this is very familiar. Well no can say I am not influential!

    Lovely choice of music my dear. I could remember when this first came out. I was seven at the time. It was big at the time too as that video was played to death. Interesting they became the first black artist to be played on MTV with this video. We often wondered where they are now. Strangely as it happens they are still going, they reformed in 2001. However they are now a four piece, bass player Patrick Waite (who sadly forged a career in crime during the band’s hiatus) died of a heart condition. Still … such lovely memories…!!! Thanks for posting this honey. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Panhandle!.....You fabulous fellow child of the 80's. What a completely feckin awesome time to grow up in! I adore this tune and you're so right, it was massive in it's day. The sign of a true classic though is that it still sounds amazing over twenty-something years later. Every time I listen to it, I smile :-)x

    ReplyDelete