Monday 9 January 2012

2012.....Bugger Off You Pesky Mayans With Your Doom and Gloom. We'll Have a Lovely Starry Eyed Surprise Kinda Year Instead Thankyou Ta! xx


Happy New Year Blogheads!!!! Here I am...fashionably late as usual....Wherever you are and whatever you've been doing, I hereby declare that 2012 is going to be A Whopper, A Funfest, A Ring-Ding-Dong.....Ring-A-Ding-Ding-Ding-Dong Feast of Delectation and Unabashed Awesomeness. There, I have put in my request for you guys, so obviously a completely magnificent year will now be yours to savour and enjoy. Yey, that's that done. Phew....
Now for the apology bit.....I am officially, what I like to call 'A Slack Alice.' I have not been hopping on the Blog Train anywhere near as often as I would've liked. Firstly, well there's been the whole "Happy Birthday Jesus" thing going on, and then my quest for Literary stardom has been on my mind. Jaysus, Blogpals....it's been nothing short of all go here at The Towers.
I have to say my Blogtastic Followers of Fabulousness, I am ready to shake the bag up in a major way in so far as 76 Sparkles is concerned and I would be eternally grateful (in a completely loving you for ever and ever and ever Amen sort of fashion) for any input you guys can give me. More of this later.......
Initially, this little Blog Baby of mine was meant to be nothing more than an outlet for the crazy meanderings of my bewildered mind. It soon popped on it's positivity pants and took on the role of being something motivational and uplifting to anyone reading it. Then came the post that dealt with THE OUTING......THE COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET EPISODE. AKA THE ADMISSION OF WIBBLY, STIFFTASTIC NEURODRAMA.
Like I've said before, that post was massive for me, and very powerful because it meant there was no going back...ever. It freaked me out no end for a while but ultimately, I'm so glad I did it. Once that bad boy of an episode was done and dusted, I guess I was at a crossroads of sorts (No..not you this time either Bone, Thugs n Harmony...go on now make a decision already and just feckin choose a direction?!?) trying to figure out what my beloved 76 Sparkles was to be.
It still amazes me that you delicious Blogbuckets check in. Currently, as I write this, my 'Man Who Can' in Statsville says we're on: Drumroll please........2,697 views!!!!! Holy Feck-a-Ding-Dang-Doo that fully rocks and makes me unbelievably happy right up to the tippy top of my head.
So......I might be an intermittent Blogdropper for a bit as I'm looking to overhaul this beautiful, sparkly friend of mine by making her spread her glittery gorgeousness even further, whilst also figuring out where I want to take her next. If I'm going to have this Sparkly ticket on the Bus to Wibblyville (and really, I've pretty much got my head around that fact) then I'm absolutely passionate and adamant that it has got to be here both in my world and that of my Perkylicious Posse of Peculiar and Precious Peeps, for some positive and constructive outcome.
That means that this week, I will be mostly having a big think......dangerous huh? I have a rough idea about what I want 76 Sparkles to look and sound like, what it is exactly that my little darling is going to offer and how it can be a significant influence to any Sparklepop who reads it.
For those of you who have just checked in recently and are new to my crazy bubble, please come and call for me again...I'll be at the usual address and will be all revved up and ready to play. To those cupcakes of utter loveliness, who have been with me from the start......well, it's gonna get bigger, bolder, brighter and better and will burst out at you like a firework on speed mother funksters. Thanks for sharing the ride so far, but we ain't done yet!!!...believe!
To everyone, I give you......The Soundtrack. An absolutely feckin banging tune by Paul Oakenfold. Have chosen one with the lyrics because they resonate fully with where my head's at. C'mon....let's dance all night to this DJ y'all! xx

1 comment:

  1. Been missing your blogs my sparkly friend. Soooo excited to hear you are taking 2012 by the horns and giving it a good shake up (pardon the pun there). You've had this rocket primed and ready to roll for a while, so will be cool to see where you are heading and what you are doing. Whatever it is, it'll be amazing and will take you another step into the exciting journey. Never fails to amaze me, that when you (anyone) decides on a new path, how exciting that can be. It's like you take the first step, then it takes on a life of it's own. It takes you places you didn't know it would and changes you yet again in a way you didn't know it could. All called "growing", and yahoo to those who "grow" rather than sit stifled for their whole life, never changing, never daring to explore life at all!!!! So you go hon, give it heaps. I've always been a fan of giving life a go. Sometimes you fall on your arse, sometimes you don't. Bit like swinging out on a rope over a river. Not always successful, but when it is it's AMAZING. Good luck to you, and know that where ever you venture, you've always got friends beside you to cheer you on, drag you out of the water when the rope breaks, and to clap madly when the splash down is perfect. Bring on 2012 I say!!!!!

    ReplyDelete