Thursday 15 December 2011

Shake It Like a Polaroid Picture...Whilst Simultaneously Napping (For a Really Long Time) in a Cave of Tranquility x

 
Greetings Blogchums! How are we this fine evening (or day, or night...depending on where you currently reside) Hopefully you are sparkling hard, cos this is how we do in this wee part of the world!
I am currently at a bit of a crossroads (no, no, no Bone, Thugs and Harmony are not there warbling on, neither is that beanie wearing weirdo Benny (target reference for the British audience) It is time my little pumpkins, to "Shake the Bag Up a Bit." I have spoken to you  beautiful people before about how the Sparklydoodles have altered my outlook on life. Amongst other things, I find that although I've always been a 'Plan Ahead' kinda chick and have learned to (kinda) slow down and live in the moment more, I'm finding increasingly that I am lacking in patience, whilst this doesn't spill over into lack of tolerance (yet and hopefully never) I can feel myself developing this sense of "Well, you're either with me on this ride or you're not." I admit that this has always been a character trait of mine, but I don't know....lately I am becoming very protective of my time and really don't want to be wasting it. Slight fucker in the ointment appears to be that age old battle between body and mind. I have so many ideas of where I want to be, things I want to achieve. There are all the points I need to prove (mostly to myself) but then of course, there's 'THE GREAT JENGA TOWER REBUILD AND REFURBISHMENT' which although it is currently ambling along in a kinda ok fashion....it's progressing nowhere near as fecking quickly as this impatient chick pea would like. Cue collective sigh.....but.....wait....no, no, NO!!!! We have to shake this feeling of bog dwelling lethargy and put on our Proactive Pants of Power and Performance because: Nobody is going to get this new job/career/calling of mine that I want really rather badly for me (people just don't roll like that) This frankly bolshy wankbasket of a wibblystiff arsebandit 'condition' that won't leave me alone is taking up far too much of my time and is becoming too loud a voice of interference in my daily Spangle Dangle Dance Party. (When even the immense powers of Lord Stevie of Wonderland cannot overcome it's annoying hum, then we know the fight is back on again. I have been running from Wibblerina (The Bolshy Mare) for ages and reckon I am now a bit puffed out.
So: I'm channelling my inner Sporty Spice and her high kicking, ass whooping, nut cracking ways will soon be mine (although ever the physical fuckwit, I naturally appear more like Po the feckin Panda, haha!) That and a new frock should do it!
Soundtrack: Double whammy for schizoid state of mind. Mumford and Sons The Cave (for my quest for a Nap of Immense Rejuvenation) This crazy ass foot stomping band of 1950's Bin Men were brought to my attention by none other that the seven year old 'Big Bodlet', nice work chick pea! And...as I emerge from the Bat(fink) Cave it will be to the resounding, triumphant sounds of Hey Ya!!! So go on now Shake It, Shake, Shake It, Shake It! xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sparkle girl,lethargy, smethargy...... hon you're making huge changes in your life so don't be too harsh on yourself. Such a wonderful big world out there just waiting for you to discover it all. That's what I love about life, you never discover it all and you constantly learn. You find a niche, then nah! been there done that, time to move on. No matter how exciting a new direction can be, sometimes wallowing in the comfortable bucket of what's usual is something we all do for a while. Your a wise young lady, you'll know when the timing is right. New Year is looming and it's going to be an exciting new year for you...... I'll be watching, cheering and proudly clapping from the sidelines

    ReplyDelete