Wednesday 4 April 2012

Doctor in tha House......



So, here we are Blogpops, another one for you.....this is all about my latest trip to see......
NEUROBOY!!!!
My Neurotastic Doctor of Brainy Stuff is really awesome. He is always positive and I like  going to see him. Unfortunately he doesn't provide fun stuff like lollipops, but he does reassure me that, although I'm still heading for Shit Creek, I'm not without a paddle or two.
He is pleased with my reaction to the meds  I am currently on (Ropinirole) and has given me some other stuff to take (Benztrop?!?) This new addition to my overflowing pill box is meant to make the other stuff last longer..more bang for your buck as the Chief said. Here's hoping!!
I must admit, a lot of the stiffler feeling I was experiencing has gone away. Getting up and beginning the day is really much easier and I have even been dancing...more of that later.
So, even though it's a $250 (125 of yer luverleee British pounds) for a consultation that lasts about half an hour and demands a round trip of about two hours, I am a big pat on the back kinda girl and it is good to know from a professional that things are going well and, most importantly that things are moving slowly. Oh yeah baby, we're liking the sound of that! Onwards to the dancefloor...You asking? Cos I'm dancing!
Soundtrack is a treat, a blast from the past: Coldcut, featuring Yazz and the Plastic Population. Hope y'all like it! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment