Monday 5 September 2011

Jump On It!.....Where We Laugh Until Our Faces Hurt! x



Ahhh, there you are my little Blogeroo...so nice to have you along for the ride once more!
Saddle up y'all, because yet again, it has been a week comprising mainly of what can only really be described as 'crazy ass shit'. Just how I like it!
Well, first off, it's a great big fat gypsy "feck the feck off will ye?!?!" to the virus from hell that refuses to go away and has left me with the most annoying tickly cough ever in the whole wide world...Amen. I am beyond over it and want it to go. Now, if you could arrange for that to happen in the very very very near future, ooohhh what a happy little Perkydoodle I would be.
Despite all that, this week, I have been mostly ferrying infants here, there and everywhere...cue music: "Lady cab driver, roll up your window fast (doo doo doo doo doo)" It's a bit of Prince fo yo asses. You should go take a listen :-) Anyway, back on track....Friday was quite the important day because: we did boring mortgage-type banking form filling stuff for the new and improved Towers. However the chick dealing with us was cute and funny and gossipy....and made us so fecking late that the rest of the day was spent racing around like Usain Bolt smacked off his tits on a heady mixture of speed and Raspberry Miranda! I'd promised to help Miss Lollipop (Bodlet 1) paint her T-Shirt for her school production and so raced like the proverbial Bat out of Hell to school where herself (AKA The Last Turkey in the Shop) was waiting patiently and we got it done in fabulous style. Meanwhile...on the other side of town, The Chief had hastily chopped up a carrot, bagged it and lobbed it squarely at Bodlet 2 by way of a snack for Kindy and sent the young fella on his way. Is it dawning on you yet Blogbod?...can you see where this is going?....re-e-wind (when the crowd says Bo Selecta) Bodlet 1 = school, Bodlet 2 = Kindy, The Chief and I = not at work.....Holy Mary, could this mean?.....no....could it possibly be true?....YES, YES, YES! The Chief and I bagged some time together sans enfants in the daylight hours. Well, let's not get our knickers in too much of a twist peeps, because we had to go to another school function for Bod 1 and therefore had a window of opportunity of roughly an hour. How did we spend it?.....well Afternoon Delight did cross our minds, but quite frankly it's not the time of day you do it as long as you're doing it eh? ;-) So we went to our fave rave eating emporium and proper scoffed!
We also had....'The Chat'...the one that went a bit like this:
Chief: "So, we'll be making an appointment pretty soon then?"
Moi: "What for?"
Chief: "You know, Dr Wright" (neurodude)
Moi: "Why's that then?"
Chief: "You know why.....cos you're meds aren't working too grand anymore."
Moi: (aaaahhh feck, he's onto it) Right so.....". When did you notice?
Chief: "I've known for a bit, thought it was to do with your crazy mountain wander, working heaps, buying a house, not really doing the sleep thing too well and stuff. Think we should go see him though to see what he reckons."
Moi: " Aaah, feck. You're right, guilty as charged Your Honour."
You can't fool the ones who love you for very long, eh?" Arse, looks like we're off to Medsville again for a wee bit of tweaking. However, I maintain that so much of all this buggery bollocks is completely mired in how you are mentally and what with all the plates I'm spinning right now, it's no wonder my Jenga Tower of Sparkly Banishment has got it's wobble on really.
I'll tell you what though Blogsters, it's completely not bothering my Disco Dancing D Floor Diva Destroyer in Da house status, no not one bit! My girls and I rocked it out in fine style to our new fave band of immense fabulocity.
I know I've said it so many times, but these awesome, strong, feisty, beautiful, humble, loving, dancetastic girls of utter gorgeousness and marvellocity are so beyond vital, I can't possibly imagine my life without them. I literally bounce like a puppy dog wearing Slinky shoes on a trampoline when I've been out (thank God The Chief understands and supports!) The Jenga Tower is back on the rise Funksters.......watch me soar!
Soundtrack: Sugarhill Gang Apache (Jump On It) as an extra treat, it's the Fresh Prince clip cos that's gonna be me and my Groovemamajama next time we're out! Till next time Tonto...Jump On It! Laterz Homies xx

2 comments:

  1. That video clip is hilarious, just called GP out on where he stole a few of "his" dance moves from xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apache....Jump On It!, Kemosabi....Jump On It! G-Dawg...Jump On It! x

    ReplyDelete