Thursday 26 May 2011

Have You Ever Seen the Rain?

Hello darling Blogites (not that there's all that many...but we'll get there!) Today, it has been mostly raining. Not good for the upkeep of my fabulous fringe and also not the best outcome for my sparkly ballet pumps of immense gorgeousness! Sigh....
Another short notice kindy gig today, this time in the pm. How completely faborific my afternoon was. I built railways, cooked spectacular playdough meatballs and spaghetti, and quite frankly, gossiped shamelessly with a whole host of gorgeous little people (that's 3 and 4 year olds, I didn't encounter a gaggle of dwarves! Although having said that, it could happen and should never be ruled out and would be equally enjoyable)
I have to confess Funksters, I am mildly concerned at the moment. Concerns of late are about: (a) locating a completely stonkerific, unabashed joy inducing birthday gift for The Chief (why, oh why am I such a last minute chick?) (b) I need/want a job that is amazing and rewarding and funtabulous on such an epic scale that my skirt is permanently lifted magnificently, like how Marilyn Monroe's was when she blundered over that steam vent and (c) what the Holy Jaysus am I going to do on Sat night if there is no bangerific red dress to be found (cos Plan B of red accessories frankly just won't cut it my little honey puffs) and the rain keeps on! Sunshine, sunny bunny sunshine is what I need, or at the very least dryness in the sky. Do me a sun dance Blogbods and send the rain clouds packing.
Sure, it'll all be grand in the end.....it always is. Mwahs Funkeroos enjoy a bit of the old Credence won't ya? xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment