Monday 23 May 2011

Welcome One and All to Sparkleville!!!!!

So, here it is....Mama Sparkle's very first blog! Hurrah!! Thanks for checking in. This blog will chart my daily (don't quote me on that one though!) comings and goings along with all the deliciously delectable people in my life.
It will also serve as a 'Platform of Positivity' because that is what The Sparkles is really all about. The message of this blog is simple and clear: "Live in the now Funksters, be open to new people and experiences, dance and sing for all you're worth and rejoice in the fabulocity of random acts of niceness."
Did I mention the teeny, tiny thing going by the name of YOPD? (Look it up Wikinerds!!!!) Aaaahhh, well, it turns out I won myself a diagnosis in a magic raffle last year (more of that to come, but don't fret, it won't be doomy, gloomy, sadsville) and it's the main reason for beginning this blog. For like Diana Darling says, I am indeed coming out. It's time to tell everyone I'm a groovy shaker. There...did it!
It is, however by no means the only topic I have to talk about. Thank goodness for that eh? Ah yes, you poor unfortunate creature, you have stumbled across the blog of a chick who can talk for hours!!! I will be sending this bad boy out to any similar 'groovers and shakers' out there 'cos it's not all bad. Honest!!! We're gonna go global baby,
so saddle up Possums......I predict a riot!!!!! xx

2 comments:

  1. Hello! x Look I am the first!! I look forward to this riot. :) xx IJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Iain my little Northern Haggis.....you'll hopefully be the first of many. Keep showering the dullness that is constant overtime hell with beautiful sparkles of fun and frolicks!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete