Wednesday 25 May 2011

Hello, Goodbye (Almost)

Well hello Possums....what a day it has been! A veritable whirlwind of manic rushing to and fro and back again. The Chief (hubby and best ever friendkin) has got grumblicious poorlyitis and I was sad that I had to run away like a very fast thing to work with some funky four year olds in a local kindy for the am. Had the pleasure of catching up with my Field Officer (Sparklepants) A most delectable funkster who has journeyed with me thus far to Sparklyville. Will miss her energy, mischief and warmth heaps but, like Dorothy she's off to Oz and I'm beyond happy, it's a perfect result! Her fabulous family need her. Hope to have a cocktail (or two) together somewhere before she goes for good. Thought I might freak meeting other groovy shakers but not so, they were pretty inspiring. Must learn not to hide from the human side of this, after all, it's just a bit of jigging around! Things happen for a reason Poppets, and mostly you are where you're meant to be, to learn and grow and hopefully make a difference to someone somewhere. Wonder where this crazy ass ride will take me? Straight to the bar I reckon.......Bartender? Gin and lemon and lime bitters and one for my friend! Cue Beatles....x

No comments:

Post a Comment