Sunday 29 May 2011

Saturday Night is Shining on My Sunday Morning Face (Night Actually)

Well, well, well possums last night came and went and it was fun, fun, fun in a bun, bun, bun! Things began in faborific style when I stumbled across THE PERFECT RED DRESS!!!!!!  $7 in a stellar little op shop! Holy Jaysus, what a quest that was but hey, perseverance pays off Blogwins (believe) It all worked out so completely deliciously megadingdangdoo that I bagged a classy fitted black jacket for $10 and a belt for $5! at the same time! The fashion forward shoptastic Gods were surely smiling down on me and long may they stay!!!
So, it was party night and you can bet your little sparkly arses that this chick was on it like a fat kid in a sweetshop! The band were pretty rockin', the delectable Puffypants had a proper night to remember, she shimmered and shone and this little Parkydoodle danced the night away in my fave killer heels, in cahoots with the darling Princess P.
Am I unusual? (What would Tom Jones say?) I think it's fair to say my wibbly wobblies are moving slowly and that's (obviously) fab for me. I'll take that and run with it thank you very much, ta. I very much get a major feck off kick out of having my diagnosis, but being the Queen of the Floor and nobody knowing. They wouldn't have a clue. Sure, you can't keep a good Disco Dolly down! So come on all you Sparklies....don't let this condition ever stop you from doing what you love. Research is being carried out currently in the UK looking at the potential of dance to alleviate symptoms of Parkinson's. Whoop whoop ...yeah baby. Music to my ears Blogbods. Read for yourself. http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/224860.php
Two snippets of funktastic music with this post (lucky, lucky, lucky) Am thinking some Oliver Cheatham to round it off. Enjoy.......xx



No comments:

Post a Comment