Sunday 14 August 2011

Fancy a Bit of the Good Life?....It's Free...Baby...x


Woohoo Blogbods! Here I am typing my random thoughts not at the crack of feckin dawn for once! It is just a quick one, I have a mini mo to share. Today, I have had one delicious Bodlet who is poorly sick and languishing in Nodsville (currently situated in parental bed of sizeable proportions, especially when you are a small person surrounded by a vital support network of various furry creatures and pillowy things) and one other delicious Bodlet busying themselves with Lego. I look at these infants, so very different from each other, yet so absolutely fabulously amazing and I think: Wow how lucky I am to be part of their lives. I see The Chief come home for lunch and smile as he tells me of all the crazy nonsense people he encounters and the mentalhead things that occur in his day. I talk to the Dapper Don Disco Daddy and feel the love across the miles. I talk shit to my friends both here and in different countries and find it so very cool that these Sparklebods are in my world.
My life is pretty cool actually, I live in the most acetastic place, firm, strong roots are on their way, I can sing, dance and be merry and what do you know?......the sun is here too! Happy Days my friends. So yes, I'm a Jelly Bus Rider, yes I'm a Stiffler's Mom and I'm currently rockin the left leg drag manoeuvre like a professional, I guess that's just how I'm rollin lately. Doom and gloom? Jog on Mother Hubbard! Life doesn't wait for an invitation to get up off it's ass and get busy.
So...Drum roll please............Soundtrack Time: I give you Janet and Luther, they're onto it Blogbods. The BEST Things in Life Are (Indeed) Free. They are magical and wonderful and soothe the soul, making you happy to the tippy top of your head, they are never ever material and thrive on the energy and love you give them. Well, go on then...since it's becoming a bit of a habit to provide more than one acetastic track for your auditory pleasure state, I will also give you Inner City. Aaaahhhh...takes me back Blogeroos. It's a feckin Good Life so enjoy, it's awesome what you've got so stop reading this and go tell someone and, don't forget y'all come back now y'hear? xx


No comments:

Post a Comment