Friday 26 August 2011

Let's Get Retarded......With a Side Order of Conga Line. Crackin'! x


Hello? (Blogbods)......is it me you're looking for? (Lovely, big chinned Lionel.....underrated funkmeister in my opinion)
So, an update in Health News: The big red cross indicating a house of the poorly sick and unclean has now been removed from the front door at Morris Towers. The oldest Bodlet is on the mend, hurrah! The youngest Bodlet has weathered the storm and just has a sore throat. Annoyingly The Chief has so far remained unscathed. As for me...... I am and I quote: "not so much husky maiden exactly, more thick green ming-riddled, dingy cave dwelling gravel scoffer." Sore, sore, sore...and, did I say I was sore? Still, enough of all that my little Funk Bunnies, as sooner or later I will be firing on all cylinders once again, you know it!
I believe that the only answer to feeling bleurgh is a big, fat, massive, enormous...yes, you guessed it......danceroo! Dancing, and amazing music is, as you know my best defence, and attack for that matter, against the evil Sparklies as well as the general poorlydoolies. Oh how we rocked it the other night. Crackin band, fabulous company, more laughs than I've had in ages ("I'm her carer and she's on stronger medication tonight, eh Ballerina?) and a two woman conga line. Fun times never have to be expensive or complicated, I find that the very best ones are always the most spontaneous.
I am so very lucky to have some of the funniest, most outrageously crazy arsed, 'head the ball' funny bunnies in my life. How could I ever head off down to Dumpsville when these awesome heroes and heroines of hilarity keep me laughing and smiling. An amazingly funny guy called Stephen K Amos said in a comedy show once: "Always find the funnies." It's sound advice Blogbods....there's nowt you can't laugh at. So go on laugh...make sure you have a feckin good roar of a belly laugh at something today.....it's good for the soul! (Almost as much as dancing!)
Soundtrack time...... Black Eyed Peas first and foremost because of the massive laugh that bordered on self wetting that we had dancing to this song...my beautiful friend you are a legend and I will always be smiley, happy with you in my world! Just for good measure, and because it went down a treat I also give you La Estefan and the Conga. Guilty pleasure.....yes Madam it most certainly is! Go on now Mary....Come on, shake your body baby, do the conga. I know you can't control yourself any longer! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment