Saturday 16 July 2011

Stronger.......So Sparklies Back the Feck Up!......x

Greetings Blogsters......hope to find y'all freakin' funkin the fiercest fabulocity in full effect (a little night time alliteration for your asses....lol)
So, you know how I said that, having done my 10km Walk of Off Road Awesomeness, I was like a proper athlete now and everything, innit? Hmmmmm, turns out I'm actually just about as feckerooed as I can be! My usual winning mantra of: "What's the worst that can happen?" has been right royally hijacked by the Sparklies, which has kinda leaped up ninja style and slapped my skinny (yet really rather pert, thankyou very much...) ass with the kind of wake up call that shouts out "You ain't all that Miss Thang!" Oh shit, I'd really rather got to thinking that I was in fact all that and that good old Senor SparklyTrousers was well and truly in his box, down a well in a forest in a land far, far away........
It turns out that working four days a week in the middle of nowhere, keeping up with The Bodlets, pursuing the state of ultimate domestic goddess-ness, maintaining an air of absolute sparkletastic fabulocity and undertaking a mega walk has kinda taken it's toll on the old bodwin. Until just yesterday, I truly had in my posession the hips of a knackered old eighty five year old and all the wibbly/shaky/stiffy/draggy boring pantsorific shit of old has returned (everyday I'm shufflin' eh? lol)
So, what to do my funky monkeys? Give up? Fade away?....Back the feck up there Mary, we never, ever, ever let this Spangledanglewankbag of Parky pisspants get the better of me! Uh-huh...yo mama etc. Oh yes, I know how this game works.....Senor Sparkletastico gets into me brain (like a trojan worm...one for the nerds there) and tries to Steal My Sunshine (see the Lyrical Tourettes is still in full effect) Well, no...you're feckin not havin it...for it's mine, all mine mu-hahahahahaha!
I guess I've gotta Believe the Hype (Public Enemy-ish), Practice What I Preach (Barry White) and aside from anything else, firmly trust and believe that I have The Power (the mighty Snap!) to but these Sparklydoodles to bed. I've done it once Chumsters, I can do it again. Cue Kanye then. A bit of a tool in my opinion, but this tune kinda fits. And, since I like to give youse two for one here's another class tune. So here we go.......or rather OK Go. Completely genius vid, wish I could do that on a treadmill....far more fun than running n'est-ce pas? Big love.....xx


No comments:

Post a Comment