Tuesday 21 June 2011

Everyday I'm Shufflin' (Or Kinda How I Deal With the Wibblywoos) x

OMG Mother Hubbards.....I've had an epiphany of epic proportions that I just needed to share with you. That coupled with the fact that otherwise there'd be nowt down for youse to read two days running, and that's just not on.
So, it's all about the soundtrack tonight Blogbods. LMFAO is a creation of untold genius (in my humble opinion) The video to this track is, quite honestly and in all seriousness an insight into what the contents of my brain and innermost mental ramblings look like! True story Pumpkins, I love the colours, the clothes, the hair, the energy, of course the 'Shuffling' which is off the feckin chain and which leads me onto how I see my Sparklies (most of the time).......
I am a very lucky little fecker, it has to be said. My symptoms are so far moving slowly, meds are doing their funky thang, no one but my Supa Fly Crack Team of Ace in the Place Megadoodles would notice any real change in my physical state and I am riddled with energy, motivation and zippedy zing zang zooooom! That completely makes my day, but I am guessing that not every Yellow, Orange and Pink Discoball owner is livin' the dream quite so much. I guess in a way that person was who I originally decided to write for...a kind of "C'mon Dude, it can't just be me that has this crazy outlook on a life with Parkypants. Let's Sparkle and dance it out..." Strangely, but absolutely astoundingly, there are heaps of people in my day to day life who seem to appreciate the Sparkles when they are given, and almost lack them without realising. I guess everyone needs a touch of random positivity, niceness for nothing and a genuine smile once in a while. I reckon all you really have to do is take hold of your dingy arse, dark, dullard, blah, blah, bleurgh moment, recognise it for what it is, breathe and then.........channel the power of this video. Play it in your head....become the Robot Man (complete with flashing eyes people, c'mon) I guarantee, you'll be smiling in no time and that's a major feckin start my friends. Just like Janet and Luther quite rightly told us: The Best Things in Life Are Free and there's never a price on The Sparkles. They just feel goooooood. So, Shufflebods.....watch the vid. Then watch again and that right there Funketeers is what I call Heaven......it's Happytown...........and I would fully rock the Union flag corset affair too (but mine would be more colourful and there'd obviously be a tiara and seriously vertiginous heels!!!!!!) xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. haha, can just imagine you being part of that video. A while back I heard some kids talking about the shuffle and my (dance teacher) daughter showed me what they were talking about as they'd just shown her. Honestly, just that was lots of laughs, you can't help laughing with shuffling as it's just that sort of thing, I'd defy anyone to do the shuffle without having a blast!!! Shuffle on hon.

    ReplyDelete