Wednesday 15 June 2011

Just Dance......Why Yes, What a Splendid Idea!

Hey up Blogheads! Ok, have had a day off from being Princess Perky Pants and quite frankly it was not fun in the slightest. I do not like it when Stress Bunny comes a bothering so I have told her in no uncertain terms to jog on! D'ya know what Pumpkins?....The Chief and I have made a pact to go with the flow, Que sera sera and all that (I is all continental and talkin' foreign innit?) There clearly is only one answer: heels-check, tiara-check, bangin' tunes at obscene volume and............. DANCE IT OUT. Go on Gaga, get yer meat suit on love, yer up! Sparkle Hard Munchkins xxxx

2 comments:

  1. OK ready to see the utube of the tiara dancing Princess PP now, Go hard! love you long time xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on it Funkylicious.....but will need back up dancers...you in? Love you too my fabulous, beautiful, wonderful, splendiferously sparkly friend in a million. Whatever would I do without you? xx

    ReplyDelete