Tuesday 7 June 2011

Who Me?.....I'm Just Fine Baby!

Good evening Blogmates! Well, what a merry band of Faborific Wonderpuffs we are becoming. It is so unbelievably awesome that you would take the time to read this stuff I churn out. Your support means absolutely everything to me. I am stronger than ever before simply because I have you delicious Funk Fairies in my corner. Coming out, like properly, has been one of the most difficult things I have ever done. But Holy Feckeroo, I feel so empowered! It's actually a great feeling, one of those times where you think: "Why didn't I do this ages ago?" I am determined that the Wibblywoos are going to be a blessing not a curse. I intend for this path I'm on to lead me to amazing places, to allow me to meet even more incredible people, bring me immense joy and satisfaction and above all else my little chick peas....SPREAD THE SPARKLES!!!!! It's gonna be a mantra for life. For some reason, this is what's meant for me in this life so I'm going to work my arse off to turn it into something that is only ever positive and sparkles and shines like the biggest most megarific discoball you could ever imagine. Life is a roller coaster Ronan honey and you do indeed have to ride it, but sadly you have not won the prize of Title Track. Arise Mary J! You always slam it girl......go tell 'em! xxxxx

PS Put the lyrics up 'cos they say everything I want to get across and I didn't want any of you Peachy Peeps to miss out. You absolutely must completely promise to check out the main vid clip off You Tube though. Miss Mary J is absolutely the funkiest damn chick on this planet. Shit...if she ever bred with my main man Prince, that infant would tear it up just walking to school! Mwahs, mwahs, mwahs........xxxx

2 comments:

  1. My darling Katherine, you are such a true inspiration. We are all given hurdles to deal with in this life and the way way we deal with them is what makes us who we are. I admire your strength and courage, I love the way you love and live your life and I love the way you are always so positve and upbeat about everything, you truly are one of the most beautiful people I know, and if more people were like you this world would be an amazing place. You always make me smile and I feel truly blessed to have you in my life. So my fabulous friend, may you always be surrounded by love and light and of course lots of sparkles. Jodes xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah, Jodie my beautiful funkmuffin, thankyou so much for posting. I too am such a lucky dollybolly to have you in my life. Every single time I see you you make me feel smiley and happy to the tippy top of my head. You give what I call "hugs of power" which means I can feel that little bit of extra push and energy to sparkle on when I get one! I love and admire you in great big bucket loads because you have so much motivation, you follow what you believe and you are always there for people when they need you. You are honest and true and love your friends and family with such passion and pride. You too are strong and of course life is never smooth and simple, but it would be pretty boring if it was and I believe that the piss poor pantsydoodle times come around so we can relish the good times. Don't ever stop doing what you do my lovely, you are so very, very cool and you are completely and utterly my little ray of sunshine! xxxx

    ReplyDelete