Wednesday 8 June 2011

Opposite of Adults?.....Hell Yeah!

Hey Possums! How are we all tonight? Good? I trust you are all 'Sparkling Hard!' Today Myself and the delectable Chief have been mostly going about buying a house. V grown up eh? The process in NZ is v different to in the UK where you can basically do all your bartering backwards and forwards over the phone and then bugger off to the pub to see if you've bagged yourself a new casa. Here it's all paperwork and faff and is much more serious (although admittedly not once The Chief and I get going!) Had to get a fecking solicitor today, now that's adult in the extreme Blogbods! Will have to wait and see if we are Movin' On UP...Movin' On Out (M People quiz: apart from Heather Small and Shovel...can you name any other member of M People no Googling either....)
Well, I hate to say it Popstars, but you've caught me on a lean night, not much news going on. Well, there was a trip to hospital, knackers out, and the joy of finding Haribo sweets in the local Supermarket but I am a bit of a tired bunny tonight. Sending Sparkles galore my delicious Blogwins. Am busy getting the Sparkles out to other blogs etc so stay with me, we'll be like a great big happy family of funksters all around the world. Chiddy Bang...you're up. xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment